[FW-1] NG-AI - Virtual Defragmentation erro: low on mbufs

Distributed firewall:
IP650 - IPSO 3.7 Build 23
NG-AI

We have been running this box successfully for almost two months, and have
approximately 100 static VPNs terminated.  These VPNs have been running
fine, up until this past Sunday:  At that time I started seeing MTU type
symptoms crop up.  The symptoms were the same at every site.  These cross
the board symptoms all pointed to something being wrong with the gateway.  I
finally logged on, and sure enough, tons of "Virtual Defragmentation error:
low on mbufs . . ."  were seen on the console.  I looked back at my messages
file, and they started on the same day the symptoms appeared.  Resolution
16044 on Nokia's site says this is an exhaustion of system resources.  The
res states that you can disable the threshold, but doesn't say it is
recommended or not.  I have very little traffic running through this box.
At the time of the symptoms I had an average of 200 concurrent connections.
"fw ctl pstat" showed 10000+ fragment failures.  I finally rebooted the box
and everything has been working for the last few hours.  No failures and no
console errors.  This seems like a leak or something.  Anybody experienced
this?  Any ideas?  Nokia is looking into it.

-Aaron