[FW-1] SIP x Live Communication Server

Hi guys,

I am evaluating a new tool called Live Communication from Microsoft which is very similar to MSN Messenger service. I installed the LC server inside my network, created an object and a valid NAT. I am using NG FP3 Application Intelligence on a W2k distributed environment.
Then I downloaded the Microsoft Messenger, an specific client for LC and installed at two machines: one inside my net and other on a notebook (broadband connection). This client requires specific configuration for using SIP (TCP 5060 rather than UDP 5060) connections, IP address of LC server and a valid account.
The rule is bi-directional (Net_internal and Notebook's IP) allowing SIP TCP 5060.

Ok here is the problem: the inside client is connected to LC server and it can see the outside client. I can send messages to the outside client and it receives the messages. The outside client can see the inside client and receives the messages, but when trying to reply the Messenger client displays an error saying the server can't be reached.

Does anyone have an idea ?

Thanks in advance

Best Regards,

Dan