From: Antoine ROUSSEAUX [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: lundi 20 octobre 2003 18:29
To: [email protected]
Subject: [FW-1] increase fwx_cache

Hello,

I have some lagging problems with a cluster of firewall under NG FP3. So
I improved the memory allocated to the process, and increased the limits
of the connection table. now it is the "fwx_cache" table  which is full
on the three fwl (limit 10000). What is this table for ? Could it be
responsible for the lag ?  If I want to improve it's value : How can I
do this ? I can't see it in the GUI (capacity optimization).

Regards

Antoine ROUSSEAUX