[FW-1] How to hide the Internet behind fw interface

I have a request to hide all the IP address coming
from internet with the destination DMZ web server,
behind firewall interface. The firewall version is NG
FP3 running on Nokia platform.

The security rule is simple:

Any     <webserver(public)>     Http    Accept

I used for test one computer (test1) from outside
company to test the connection. The manual translation
rule was:

<Test1> <webserver(public)>     any     <fw IP>
<webserver(private)>

and the return:

<webserver(private)>    any     any     <webserver(public)>
original

The connection was working without problems but I
tried to replace the test host (test1) object, with a
network object which suppose to mimic ?The Internet?.

The object was:
Network Address: 0.0.0.0
Net Mask: 0.0.0.0

I have no luck, the translation is not working. It is
a problem with my Internet ?definition?? Or do I have
another option in order to hide ?the Internet??

Thanks in advance
Joe