-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Mailing list for discussion of Firewall-1
[mailto:[email protected]]Im Auftrag von
Ganesharatnam C
Gesendet: Freitag, 17. Oktober 2003 18:48
An: [email protected]
Betreff: Re: [FW-1] VRRP Nokia / CP-NG

What do you mean the new master lost all the old connections ?

Thanks
Ganesh C

I have a Nokia IP440/IPSO 3.7 cluster with CP-NG FP3. The Nokia VRRP works
fine until
I have upgraded from IPSO 3.5 / CP-4.1. The shifting from the master to the
backup
works fine. But the new master lost all the old connections.

I have made the changes from Nokia Resolution 13770 in the CP-rulebase. No
effect!

The VRRP sync runs over a dedicated interface. I can't see any traffic on
these interfaces.
A ping from one to the other on these interfaces works. On the other
interfaces
I can see the VRRP traffic:
tcpdump: listening on eth-s3p1
11:50:00.710385 O 10.62.32.66 > 224.0.0.18:  VRRPv2-adver 20: vrid 65 pri
250 [tos 0xc0]