[FW-1] Anyone have HotFixMonitor in local.scv working?

Hello!

We have implemented SCV and use some tests that work fine.
But I can't make HotFixMonitor work. I have tried the following
(with different combinations for the *-marked lines, see below).
I get the mismatchmessage no matter what I write there. The client PC
runs windows XP with all patches in windows update installed. I can
find KB824146 in the registry, but not the string 823980.
What am I doing wrong with HotFixMonitor?

Thanks!

                : (HotFixMonitor
                        :type (plugin)
                        :parameters (
*                               :begin_and ()
*                                       :823980 (true)
*                                       :824146 (true)
*                               :end ()
                                :begin_admin (admin)
                                :send_log (alert)
                                :mismatchmessage ("The organization policy requi
res that you have Q823980 and Q824146 security patches installed.")
                                :end (admin)
                        )
                )

The *-marked lines have been the following combinations (and possibly
some others that I don't remember now):

:begin_or ()
        :KB823980 (true)
        :KB824146 (true)
:end ()

:begin_or ()
        :Q823980 (true)
        :Q824146 (true)
:end ()

:begin_and ()
        :823980 (true)
        :824146 (true)
:end ()

:begin_or ()
        :823980 (true)
        :824146 (true)
:end ()

:begin_and ()
        :824146 (true)
:end ()

:824146 (true)

:823980 (true)
:824146 (true)

--
Peter Olsson             [email protected]