Re: [FW-1] NG AI VRRP Cluster not clustering

I discovered what sounds like the same problem a few weeks back and still
haven't fixed it. Its with our support people at the moment and they are
talking with Nokia about it.

Our issue is basically the same. Legacy VRRP config on 3.7IPSO/NG AI. When
we fail over, only one interface fails to the second node, the others remain
master on both boxes. I have been contacted by a few others on the list with
the same issue. I've been over the setup a hundred times and cant see any
problems. When I do get it fixed I'll let the list know what the issue was..

Steffen,

I get what you mean, at first i tot u mean cluster.. my mistake :p...

There are 2 types of vrrp config in 3.7, legacy (which has the ability to
decrease the prio of other ints so that the slave takes over totally) and
the simplified mode, I just took a glimpse of the voyager ref guide... I
have just tried the legacy version in 3.7, NGAI, works fine. But since you
mentioned it, I am going to see how "simplified" is simplified mode.

It should work !. Maybe sumthin is left out. I will try this out, if you get
the solution first, pls feel free to post it over, same goes for me.

cheers
Ganz

This mail is protected by Silicon Communications S/B

The information contained in this message maybe confidential and protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient of this message,  please delete this message immediately. You are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.

~~~This email has been scanned by our anti-virus system. For precaution, please make sure you scan every attachment in this email. Please use at your own risk. Thank you. :) Mailadmin~~~