Re: [FW-1] Secure Platform with Intel Pro 1000 Quad port?

> Hello,
> I'd like to purchase the Intel PRO/1000 MT Quad Port Server
> Adapter for
> use with SecurePlatform.  In the supported hardware chart, Checkpoint
> lists 'Intel Pro/1000 MT' but the don't specifically list any dual or
> quad port versions.
>
> Are the dual and quad port versions supported?

I can't tell you if they are supported, but I am using a Intel Pro/1000 MT
Quad card as we speak with no problems on SecurePlatform NG AI.  Sorry I
can't be of more help.

Christian

Christian Campbell
Systems Engineer
Information Technology Department - Systems Group
Bruegger's Enterprises
Desk:Cell:Email:  [email protected]

PGP public key available via PGP keyservers
or http://www2.brueggers.com/pgp/ccampbell.html

"We all know Linux is great...it does infinite loops
in 5 seconds."         -- Linus Torvalds