Re: [FW-1] Active Directory Authentication

  • To: [email protected]
  • Subject: Re: [FW-1] Active Directory Authentication
  • From: "Jarmoc, Jeff R." <[email protected]>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2003 14:43:26 -0500
  • Sender: Mailing list for discussion of Firewall-1 <[email protected]>

Some RADIUS servers, (Funk Software's Steel Belted RADIUS) will let you
determine which NT4 or AD accounts have access to RADIUS.  If you don't
need to use RADIUS for other purposes, ensure that the RADIUS server
will only authenticate people in a 'SecureClient users' group within AD.
Then to give someone's account SecureClient access, they need only have
their account added to this group.

Jeff Jarmoc - CCSA, CCNA, MCSE
Network Analyst - Grubb & [email protected]