Re: [FW-1] SecureRemote / Network Addressing / Userc.C

Thanks for the information.  I do manage a local (separate network)
Checkpoint FW1 installation, but in this instance I'm connecting to a
remote partner site.  I'll forward this on to them and see if they can look
at this suggestion.

I did try stripping down my userc.c so that any conflicting networks did
not show up for the remote sites's encryption domain.  This fixed my client
side so now SecureRemote does not proxy any local traffic.  However, it
seems to be a situation exactly as you describe.  SecureRemote is sending
packets, but getting nothing back (except for the initial logon/exchange).

.. Jason