[FW-1] NG AI VRRP Cluster not clustering.....Some have problem with CLIU STERING CONFIGURATION

Hello EveryBody:

Hi Steffen and Mark

I have two Nokia IP530 box running IPSO 3.7 Build 27 on Both and NG AI
I have config VPPR on three interfaces

Cold Delay: 60
Delta: 10

I made the following test:

Two box are connected in two different network.
On the Master box I see: MASTER and two interfaces on MASTER
On the Slave box I see: SLAVE and two interface on SLAVE

When I unplug one cable on the MASTER I can see:
On the Master box I see: SLAVE and two interfaces on SLAVE
On the Slave box I see: MASTER and two interface on MASTER

Then when I plug the cable again on the MASTER box: I see
On the Master box I see: MASTER and two interfaces on MASTER
On the Slave box I see: SLAVE and two interface on SLAVE

In other work, the Master box takes all interfaces like a Master again.
I thinks trhis is working fine.

ON ANOTHER SCENARY I TEST THE FOLLOWING CONFIGURATION:
I have two Nokia IP530 box running IPSO 3.7 Build 27 on Both and NG AI
I had config CLUSTERING on two interfaces (I have configuration the same
interface for synchronization for CheckPoint and Nokia)
I use Multicast with the same time: 590 (for default on each box)

When I make the test all connection was working fine.
In the test I made the following:

I start a FTP transfer from trusted side to public side, I see the
connection on the log.
Then I unplug the cable, the transfer continue without problems I think for
another box.
All connection work fine.

The problem appear when I plug again the cable (reconnect) , the transfer
stop and I lost all connection in this moment. I think the problem is the
Check Point
(I think it does not make the synchronization all tables on both box, but
this is strange because I make the FW CTL PSTAT and I see synchronization
packets) then can not make PING or FTP or HTTP between sides, but I have
response from each firewall interfaces (PING).

SOME HAVE WORKING FINE CLUSTERING CONFIGURATION???

Because make all possible probes and tests and it don't support the
reconnection and all connections falls.

I tried with two synchronization network (one for Check Point and one for
Nokia) and I have the same result.

Best Regards.

Oscar Aviles