Re: [FW-1] Nokia HA PAir Upgrade

  • To: [email protected]
  • Subject: Re: [FW-1] Nokia HA PAir Upgrade
  • From: "Grabowski, David" <[email protected]>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2003 11:38:33 -0400
  • Sender: Mailing list for discussion of Firewall-1 <[email protected]>

Good -- but keep in mind that state sync won't work between the two
modules when they're running different versions. So when you fail over,
all connections are lost. You probably shouldn't do it during business
hours.. :)

CONFIDENTIAL: This e-mail, including its contents and attachments, if any, are confidential. It is neither an offer to buy or sell, nor a solicitation of an offer to buy or sell, any securities or any related financial instruments mentioned in it. If you are not the named recipient please notify the sender and immediately delete it. You may not disseminate, distribute, or forward this e-mail message or disclose its contents to anybody else. Unless otherwise indicated, copyright and any other intellectual property rights in its contents are the sole property of Mizuho Securities USA Inc.
     E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message which arise as a result of e-mail transmission.  If verification is required please request a hard-copy version.
     Although we routinely screen for viruses, addressees should check this e-mail and any attachments for viruses. We make no representation or warranty as to the absence of viruses in this e-mail or any attachments. Please note that to ensure regulatory compliance and for the protection of our customers and business, we may monitor and read e-mails sent to and from our server(s).