Re: [FW-1] No Response

  • To: [email protected]
  • Subject: Re: [FW-1] No Response
  • From: Jason Cameron <[email protected]>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2003 17:02:46 +0200
  • Sender: Mailing list for discussion of Firewall-1 <[email protected]>

Reinhard ,

Please explain .

I have the following

MgmtSrv - 172.16.0.12
FwModule1 172.16.0.9
Fwmodule2 172.16.0.10
Vrrp      172.16.0.11

The only srv on mgmt Subnet is mgmtsrv. If I tracert from the mgmt srv
to our remote office it uses the master interface always of the vrrp
master on our cluster module. When I check in the Smartview status under
the Manage
ment Srv or module the following shows
Fwmgmt- Firewall1 -- no response
Management -- ok
Svn foundation -- ok

I don't understand what has changed it is as if the mgmt srv can see
itself or the fw daemon running on the 2k srv with Primary Mangement
Software

Thanks

Mgmtsubnet--------Fwcluster--external