[FW-1] SecureRemote / Network Addressing / Userc.C

I am running into a situation where a remote client site network addressing
range is overlapping with my LAN addressing range, and so I have to leave
my network to establish a SecureRemote connection.

Desktop: Win2KSP4 / SecureRemote 4.1SP5 build 4200.
Local Lan: 192.168.x

The problem is I've run into the situation where I have clients at various
sites which are all using different private addressing (10.x.x.x,
172.x.x.x, 192.168.x.x). I have the least amount of overlap in the
192.168.x space, and that is why we setup our LAN there.

I have been looking at the userc.c file that SecureRemote contains, and my
question is:
1. Would this example work (I haven't managed to get it working so far):
- say my LAN is at 192.168.100.x
- at the remote Client, the server(s) I am maintaining are in 192.168.200.x
- can I remove all references to 192.168.100.x from the userc.c file?  I do
not need to connect to any servers in this space at the remote site.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.  Public addressing would be a good
solution, but I don't know how feasible/possible it would be to implement that.

Thanks,

.. Jason Badry