[FW-1] Bug found - NG-AI SecuRemote client - Authentication Timeout

I have posted a problem regarding Authentication Timeout not working on
NG-AI.  Client, Management and Gateway are all NG-AI.  I thought that it was
related to TCP timeout, but determined it was not after changing the timeout
to two hours and my IKE_SA_table entry still showed 3 hours.  My
Authentication Timeout has always been set at 8 hours.  I finally looked
through my userc.c file and tried changing the expire time on a different
site, which was set to 3 hours.  That was the problem.  My client has two
sites configured;  one which has an expire of 3 hours, and another managed
by a different console, with and expire time of 8 hours.  Even though I am
connected to site B, it was finding the expire time for site A (which was
listed first), and setting my phase 1 expiration to 3 hours, instead of 8.
It should be aware of which site it is connected to, and use the appropriate
global property for that site, but instead it used the first one it found.
This would not be a problem if both sites were managed by the same console,
because they would have the same global expiration.  This is somewhat of an
abnormal circumstance, but not unheard of.  Hope this helps someone else.

-Aaron