From: Steck, Steffen M. [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: 07 October 2003 18:01
To: [email protected]
Subject: [FW-1] NG AI VRRP Cluster not clustering

Hi,
I have a just put my second IP 330 (IPSO 3.7 B27) together with my so far
running fine IP330 into a VRRP cluster.
Both same hardware and os, both NG AI.
I set up VRRP and all the stuff, all fine. Smart status says Cluster is
okay.
VRRP monitor on voyager also says the master is master and the backup is
backup. When I shut down one interface of the master for testing, the slave
only takes this one interface into the master state, so the cluster finally
does not work.
I checked helos and prio deltas, master has a prio of 100, slave 95, delta
is on both 10 for all VRIDs. With exactly the same setup the VRRP cluster
worked few weeks ago with 4.1 SP6 on IPSO 3.5. I looked through Nokia
Support 1512 and re-checked, but it is everything like I would expect it. So
where's the heck with IPSO 3.7 and AI? What changed?
Thx for any hints.
Steffen
PS: The VRRP and sync rules  are also okay...

The opinions expressed within this email represent those of the
individual and not necessarily those of Gullivers Travel Associates (GTA).

If you have received this email in error please notify [email protected].

Should you wish to use email as a form of communication, GTA are unable to
guarantee the security of email content outside of our own computer systems.

http://www.messagelabs.com