[FW-1] vpn/securemote question.

I've been racking my brains for a few hours on a rulebase to do this and I
can't get it to work.
2 sites running NG FP3 hf2+ssl, vpn set up between the 2 of them using a
community and limited traffic flowing between the 2 of them.
I have some securemote users off site A who access exchange & a few other
things as they roam.

Some of that traffic is not allowed in the VPN between site A & site B as it
would saturate the link between them,
however I want any of my securemote users to be able to roam onto the B
network and access the services they would normally access via securemote
from there.

I thought it'd be a case that Securemote authenticates to the firewall at
site A and establishes a tunnel to it (have allowed that in the rulebase on
B),
however in the fw log on site A I get "Encryption failure: Different
community ID, possible NAT problem (VPN Error code 02)" on the ike rule
The Nat rules that apply are
allinternalnets to allinternalnets = original to original
net A to any = FW A(hide) to original
net B to any = FW B(hide) to original

Anybody got any ideas where it's going wrong or a better way of doing it ?

Uly