[FW-1] Help require for FP2 cluster upgrade to FP3

Hi gurus...
I am sure some one must have checklist of do's and
donts while upgrading the Checkpoint FIrewall from NG
FP2 cluster (On win2k) with Stonebeat 3.0 to NG FP3
cluster Stonebeat 3.0. Any one can provide the
chekclist? ANy one can mention how to backup the
stonebeat config and restore it ? ya one more thing
thanks iun advance ....ya one more thing mgmt server
is also on win2k. I have a  VPN tunnel between my
checkpoint and cisco pix at other end.
Regards
VIjay

http://shopping.yahoo.com