-----Mensaje original-----
De: Mailing list for discussion of Firewall-1
[mailto:[email protected]]En nombre de Fábio G.
Baptista
Enviado el: miércoles, 01 de octubre de 2003 10:40
Para: [email protected]
Asunto: [FW-1] Firewall-1 and RedHat 9

Hi All,

I am I intend to use the RedHat 9 Linux distribution as a base to install
the VPN-1/Firewall-1 SmallOffice NG.
Is this platform homologated for the product?
What are your opinions?

Thanks,

Fábio G. Baptista
Diretor de Tecnologia - TechFocus Solutions
Tel/Fax: +55 (21) 2518-6021
Cel.: +55 (21) 8801-2512
[email protected]
www.techfocus.com.br