Re: [FW-1] Nokia IP440 Problem.

Here is the solution for you my frd...
Please flush the arp table on your external router and
teh Internal Switches.
To confirm this u can check arp cache on the Router
for teh Natted IP address and you should see teh MAC
address of your Nokia-440(and not 550) external
Interface. same is for the Internal Switch.
Regards
Vijay

http://shopping.yahoo.com