[FW-1] Slow response - internal VPN user

Dear guru,

Having slow response problem when using SR connecting
to the corporate ftp server.  Nothing was found in the
log file.

We deploy a CP NG FP3 for intranet to corporate net,
we have to use SR to connect to our CP before
connecting to the corporate net.

SR ---> CPNG ---> Internal Router ---> Corporate Net.

The connection is extremely slow, average 20k/s.
However, when we connect a testing computer in the
same subnet of the Internal Router and it pumps up to
150k/s.

The client has more than enough power to process the
encrypt/decrypt.  Also install a VPN accelerator card
in the firewall too.  Not much help.

NG FP3
IKE over TCP (not much related)
UDP encap