[FW-1] FP2 to FP4 Upgrade

Dear frds,
It seems that checkpoint probs are following me...
:(..I have two issues with NG FP2 on win 2K server
with Service pack 2 with blaster fix running FW-1 and
Mgmt server on the same win2k box.
After upgrade to FP4 i wasnt able to see any services
in the windows services.
O had to downgrade again to FP2.
Issue 2.
My client has Win2k box with Serv1ce pack 3 running
FP2 firewall and management server on the same
machine. Suddenly cliet is unable to login to the
policy editor.
All the firewall services are running and also user
nakme and password is correct for logging in to the
checkpoint policy editor.Management server IP address
is put as localhost while logging in to the policy
editor. however he is fail to connect to the firewall
module with the message "please check if firewall -1
local host is up and running"
u r help will be appreciated. Thanks in anticipation
Regards
Vijay

http://shopping.yahoo.com