From: Devon Harding - GTHLA [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: 25 September 2003 16:27
To: [email protected]
Subject: [FW-1] Checkpoint NG FP2 & NetScreen 5XT

I have both gateways connected, and in the NetScreen monitor, it shows that
the VPN is up.  On the Checkpoint side, the logs shows the encrypted and
decrypted packets going both ways.  The problem I'm having is I cannot ping
any hosts on either side.  I get request timed out.

On the NetScreen Policies logs, I see ping requests going from NetScreen LAN
to CheckPoint LAN, but I don't see any hit coming from the CheckPoint LAN.

NAT is disable on both ends.  What could be the problem?

-Devon