[FW-1] NG FP3 - Smart View Tracker log times an hour behind!

***** THIS EMAIL WAS SENT VIA THE INTERNET *****

Hi all,

I've just upgraded to FP3 and all went well except the times shown in Smart
View Tracker are an hour behind the system time. The OS is W2K Server and
I'm based in Britain - so it may have something to with British Summer Time
(BST). I have tried all sort of things around the system time to no avail
and cannot find any obvious place in Checkpoint software to change the time.

Many thanks in anticipation,

Andy

This email is privileged, confidential and subject to copyright.
Any unauthorised use or disclosure of its content is prohibited.
The views expressed in this communication may not necessarily
be the views held by Scottish Borders Council