[FW-1] Can't access SmartDashboard on NG with AI (FP4)

Hello all,

  We just upgraded to FP4 (NG with AI), and can not access to any GUI
  available form CheckPoint. We are receiving the following error message:
  "Connection cannot be initiated. Please make sure that Server 'A.B.C.D'
  is up and running and that you are defined as a GUI Client."

  The server is up and running, and we previously configured the GUI
  clients. Is there a way to view this via (or configure) command line?
  What can I do to access the GUI? Right now administrators can not be
  validated on the firewall, so we cannot perform any modifications.... I
  would really appreciate your help.

  Thanks a lot....
  Saludos / Cheers,

  Juan Andrés Galavís