[FW-1] Inbound Mail

Hello All
Sorry for the newbie question. We just got a CP Firewall (AI version)
running on a NOKIA IP380 (IPSO 3.7). I spent last week in class for it and
so now have to start setting it up. My question is what the best way to
handle inbound e-mail is. My thought was to set up a one for one NAT for my
e-mail receiving server ( A spam filter server that passes cleaned mail to
the real server) and then have all port 25 traffic to this address passed
through to the spam filter server. I see that the FW-1 has a SMTP Security
service but my understanding is that the FW will then cache e-mail and I
would rather not have it doing that work as in class they stated this could
be cpu intensive. Any thoughts or others experience with getting e-mail in
the firewall would be appreciated.

Michael D Sahli
Sr. Network Administrator