[FW-1] SP4 DES or STRONG?

Hi!

I´m installing Firewall-1 4.1 in a SUN Server
I want to install the SP4 but I´ve got 2 files:
 fw-1_41865_3_sp4_solaris8_des.tgz
 fw-1_41865_3_sp4_solaris8_strong.tgz

and I don´t know which one I need.

This is my version:
# fw ver
This is Check Point VPN-1(TM) & FireWall-1(R) Version 4.1 Build 41489 [VPN +
DES + STRONG]

Can anyone help me?

Thanks
Saily.