[FW-1] Secure Remote

I have Ng fp3 running on 2 ip 330 Nokia boxes. I have licensed my fw
with 100 Secure Remote licenses.

I originally installed Secure Remote and can correctly authenticate
using Fw-1 internal password. I then installed installed the secure
client

To use the diagnostics tool. I see that the client connection status is
encrypting is on a on off basis and in my event log there is know
decrypt

Actions it seems that using another rule lower down in the rule base. My
policy is in traditional mode.

Can anybody assist in providing a breakdown of what to check or a
solution and how to check that ( encrypting client - decrypting -fw )?