Re: [FW-1] IPSO 3.6 -> 3.7 UPgrade with NG FP3

hi,

this works fine,

downtime shoulb be nearly 0 - follow these steps:

1. upgrade the backup-box (ipso)
   - be sure to have fw1 activated after the reboot into ipso3.7
   - after fw-backup is up again - install policy to see if this works
   - all connections still use the master-fw
2. disable one interface on the master-fw
   - so the master will become backup and backup will become active
   - look if everythink is fine
   - if everything works
3. upgrade the master
   - be sure to have fw1 activated after the reboot into ipso3.7
   - after fw-master (this time its in backup-mode) is up again
   - install policy to see if this works
4. anable the one interface that your master-firewall becomes master again
5. go home :-)

cheers
reinhard