Re: [FW-1] HTTPS issue with NG FP3 user auth

hi chris,
No i havent tried opening all the ports..since its the
user auth i have to change un the services as <443 am
I right ? I chnaged http parameters in objects_5_0.c
ervim user auth does wirk with FP3 but only for Http
sites :(...
Please let me know if u have any tested solution..
regards
Vijay

http://www.iss.net/security_center/advice/Exploits/Ports/default.htm

http://www.microsoft.com/windows2000/techinfo/planning/security/kerbsteps.asp