Re: [FW-1] DNS not working

Enabling "accept domain name over udp" will allow all queries to be
accepted everywhere.  This is not a terribly secure way of doing things.

Have you tried to troubleshoot this at all?  When you add these rules
and it doesn't resolve, what rule is blocking it?  Your cleanup rule?
Is the Internal_DNS server in the Lan_segment group?

http://www.attackprevention.com
Information Security documents, articles, and policy

> You can enable the "accept domain name over udp" and check which
implied rules will be added on rulebase.