Re: [FW-1] Fw: [FW-1] SR issue

Hi,
Yes, I have the VPN and SR license installed.
In my test fw, I deleted the certificate editing the database and I get
the same error, then I restored the original database and deleted the
certificate via smartdashbord (removing the fw from my vpns..), and got
the same problem, except when the user uses certificates that works fine.
I'm a little worried, because in my real scenario I have a site to site
vpn which is working fine .it's using pre shared secrets, so creating a
new certificate shouldn't bother it, but sometimes the fw doesn't work the
way I expect...
thanks,
Mónica

"Javier Diaz" <[email protected]>