From: Vogel, Jochen [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Tuesday, September 16, 2003 8:12 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [FW-1] AW: [FW-1] AW: [FW-1] Stonebeat Sync Problems

Hi,

Checkpoint says:
http://www.checkpoint.com/support/downloads/docs/firewall1/ng/fp3/CPsuite_NG
_FP3_RN.pdf

Supported Platforms
SVN & VPN/FW Module     Solaris9 (64bit)
ClusterXL                       Solaris8

Stonesoft says:
http://www.stonesoft.com/files/products/StoneBeat/SB_OS-REQL1.pdf
Stonebeat FullCluster with Checkpoint NG FP3 Hotfix2    Solaris9 (64bit)

-Stonesoft says "tested"?
-do i need ClusterXL only for the state sync?

regards
jo