Re: [FW-1] Howto replace the initial policy with the current installed policy

  • To: [email protected]
  • Subject: Re: [FW-1] Howto replace the initial policy with the current installed policy
  • From: "Brockhoven, Werner" <[email protected]>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 13:13:55 +0200
  • Comments: To: Martin Blankestijn <[email protected]>
  • Sender: Mailing list for discussion of Firewall-1 <[email protected]>

Hello,

When you open SmartDashBoard, do you connect to the IP address of the
Firewall?  If so, then the management runs on the firewall, but the
principal as I explained it, is still the same.

Check for any errors in any of the *.elg logs on your machine.

Regards,

Werner