[FW-1] SR issue

Hi all,

When trying to establish a VPN tunnel with a secure remote client (NG
FP3), I get the following error:
'VPN-1 Server could not find any certificate to use for IKE. '
In the traditional mode IKE properties of the firewall I've set public key
signatures and selected internal certificate. I guess I'm having some
problems with my certificate (I can't even edit it o create a certificate
for my remote clients), so I think I'll have to create a new one.
I've made some tests under a test firewall: with the certificate it
creates for the first time, the SR client works fine, but if I creat a new
one I get the same error.
Does anybody seen this before?
Thanks,
Mónica