Re: [FW-1] Creating a Cluster Object in Checkpoint NG+AI

  • To: [email protected]
  • Subject: Re: [FW-1] Creating a Cluster Object in Checkpoint NG+AI
  • From: "Tumarinson, Max" <[email protected]>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 09:11:53 -0400
  • Sender: Mailing list for discussion of Firewall-1 <[email protected]>

I figured out the problem.
- Under each cluster member open up the topology section.
- On the sync network double click the network and this will open up a Interface properties windows.
- De-select "Cluster Interface"
- An Topology tab will appear and make sure the anti-spoofing is defined correct.
- Make sure that anti-spoofing is defined for internal and have selected "network defined by interface and net mask", and Perform Anti-spoofing is selected.
- Close the window and make sure the same is done on the other cluster member.
- Close the cluster, and save the Policy
- Re-push policy to the Cluster.
- Also make sure that your have in Cluster Topology your have Internal and External VRRP addresses and anti-spoofing configured otherwise you will get anti-spoofing log entries and will not be able to connect to cluster.