From: Rudi Pierquin [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Thursday, September 11, 2003 11:34 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [FW-1] Problems pushing policies on IP440 with NG AI

Hi all,

I am trying to setup a VPN remote access gateway on an IP440 box. I
installed IPSO 3.7 + NG AI packages. I activated the policy server + SVN
foundation + FW-1/VPN-1 modules. My problem is that when i try to push
policies from my Smartcenter (W2K running NG AI aswell), it fails due to a
timeout. In fact, when i try to push the policies, the NOKIA seems to have
a hard time trying to enforce them, with the disk running like crazy doing
a lot of swaps.

Does anybody have an idea of what could be the problem ?

Many thanks,

Rudi