Re: [FW-1] NG simplified mode to traditional mode

I have successfully connected NG firewalls using Simplified mode, no
problems. The other times I have used traditional mode, I have connected
disparate systems to an NG firewall, or a non NG firewall, such as 4.1

Regards

Neil Kemp
Security Consultant
Business Sense IT Ltd