[FW-1] VPN TO Cisco Pix

Hello everyone

CheckPoint NGFP2 and Cisco Pix 500 series. Cant seem to setup a tunnel
between the two firewalls. I see 4 entrees in a log

1 Isakmp from my gateway (ng) to cisco Pix accept
2 Key install from my firewall gateway to cisco pix gateway.
3 source (on the lan) destination (behind cisco pix) DROP ICMP (trying to
ping over the tunnel). (error message Encryption failure: no response from
peer
4 source (on the lan) destination (behind cisco pix) DROP ICMP (info
icmp-type8 icmp-code 0 encryption failure: encryption/decryption failure

has anyone seen this..

is there anything special that needs to be done to Cisco or CheckPoint?

"The information in this e-mail, and any attachment therein, is
confidential and for use by the addressee only. If you are not the
intended recipient, please return the e-mail to the sender and delete
it from your computer. Although The Bank of New York attempts to
sweep e-mail and attachments for viruses, it does not guarantee that
either are virus-free and accepts no liability for any damage sustained
as a result of viruses."