Re: [FW-1] flush objects.c?

Hello again,
it is NG AI, Mgmt on Solaris 9, module IPSO 3.7 / IP 330.
Data in my objects.c is migrated from 4.1 SP6 hotfixed.
Both the Nokia and the Sun box are a fresh install.
I manually deleted the Nokia from the imported rulebase and recreated it.
I my ruebase I have a group with all my networks in it ("known_nets").
Another group is called "web-surfer".
A rule looks like this:
web_surfer --> negated known_nets --> http(s) --> allow
This rule works in 4.1 perfectly, on AI also except for hosts behind one
interface (I have 5, and all hosts can use http except those behind one IF -
these are getting time outs, sniffing the IF shows the pakets arriving but
they do not emerge in the Tracker).
When I put a rule above this rule saying
test_host --> negated known_nets --> http(s) --> allow
where test_host is in a net behind the mentioned interface everything is
okay.
I deleted and recreated the group web_surfer and the whole rule to no extend
(of course test_host is a member of this group). So I think somewhere in the
objects.c something is wrong...