From: Gill, Craig [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Friday, 29 August 2003 2:20 a.m.
To: [email protected]
Subject: [FW-1] Secureplatform NG FP3

Is there anyway to keep time in sync on Secureplatform other than manually
setting the date and time?

Thanks,
Craig

The information contained in this email is confidential and
may be legally privileged. If the reader of this message is
not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any
use, dissemination, distribution, or reproduction of this
message is prohibited. If you have received this message in
error please notify the sender and delete all copies of this
message including any attachments it may contain.
The email or its content does not necessarily represent the
views of the company.