Re: [FW-1] AW: [FW-1] Move management module Unix to Windows

Thank's for the Input.

Because of the FP2 I'm running, there is no Export/Import.

I found a SecureKnowledge entry (36.464)....

If you are upgrading from a UNIX box to an NT box be sure and convert the text files from UNIX ASCII to WinNT4 ASCII and then transfer them to
the new box. The easiest way is to FTP from the UNIX machine to WindowsNT
box in ASCII mode.

Stefan

John Madden <[email protected]>
Sent by: Mailing list for discussion of Firewall-1
<[email protected]>
28.08.2003 16:58
Please respond to Mailing list for discussion of Firewall-1