Re: [FW-1] Log Switch

Paul,

If you are running NG, the easiest way to do it is through Checkpoint
itself.  If you edit the checkpoint object for the nokia, and go to "Logs
and Masters", you can specify the log switch timing.  Works great with
Nokia appliances.

Also, I have written shell scripts that do a command line log switch and
scheduled them in the Nokia Voyager Job Scheduler to run periodically.

Eric

"Paul J. Messer" <[email protected]>
Sent by: Mailing list for discussion of Firewall-1
<[email protected]>
08/28/2003 07:00 AM
Please respond to
Mailing list for discussion of Firewall-1
<[email protected]>

cc

Subject
[FW-1] Log Switch

Dear All,

can anyone tell me how to implement scheduling of FW Logswitch on a nokia
IP series firewall ?

Many thanks

Paul.

---