From: Manuel COELHO [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: 28 August 2003 15:42
To: [email protected]
Subject: [FW-1] IP330 and log management

Hi all,

We're looking for a new firewall, and the ip330 seems to be the ideal
hardware for our need.

But a question remains unresponsed,  that is: has the ip330 a built-in
hard-drive in order to stock the checkpoint log's or do we have to get an
other server running a syslog server. We want to put both management and
module software on the same ip330.

Thanks in helping

Regards,

Manuel COELHO