From: "Figaro, Nicolas" <
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Thursday, August 28, 2003 12:50 AM
Subject: Re: [FW-1] upgrade to fp3 and IPSO

The image is mounted read only ( try to modify
a file in /etc ... ).

Ipso systematically install the whole distribution
( in /image/IPSO...).

During the boot, the selected IPSO image is mounted and runs.
(the /config/active file contains the whole config for your box, you
can find the selected ipso image inside).

But you can switch back to older version if you want.
(I pray microsoft will add this functionnality in the future ... ).

Regards

Nicolas figaro