Re: [FW-1] upgrade to fp3 and IPSO

new image installation (there is now OS upgrade, your OS
is on a read-only partition :) :) ).

1 : backup all machines
2 : install ipso 3.6
3 : upgrade checkpoint on management (there is a wrapper for win32).
4 : upgrade svn foundation on module (upgrade from svn foundation fp2)
5 : upgrade firewall-1 on module (upgrade from firewall-1 fp2)

newimage -i : interactive mode (run newimage -h for the manual).
newimage -k -f path/ipso.tgz :
install new image and keep installed packages, using the ipso in the
"path/ipso.tgz".

you can use voyager or command line (but with the command line you don't
have to refresh
your browser ...).

you can use it too for package upgrade but the syntax is not as easy as the
newimage

I don't know if you'll find infos at nokia, perhaps the release notes.

don't forget to backup all your machines to be sure you can restore in case
of a crash.

Nicolas Figaro