[FW-1] Vedr.:

Dont use the fw-1 to block spam ... use a mail sweeper, or other mail
product.

(And DONT use the CVP service to scan your mail. - use a smtp mail
relayer/scanner.)

Just my 2 cents.

Med venlig hilsen  /  Best regards
Lars Schmidt-Petersen                              Tlf. : +45 74 33 53 42
Sønderjyllands Amt - edb-kontoret        e-mail : [email protected]
Skelbækvej 2
6200 Aabenraa
<[email protected]>
27-08-2003 06:28
Besvar venligst til Mailing list for discussion of Firewall-1

        Til:    [email protected]
        cc:
        Vedr.:

Scot/Marcelo,

WinNT 4.0 SP6
SDRAM 256
Pentium III/650

But finally I know this error caused by the following rule I applied.
- I create around 50 domains name and categorized them in a group
- This is the white list that allowed to enter the smtp server
- The objective is to block spamming

It seem one group can not have up to 50 domains member.
I try to put only two domains for the white list group and it is ok now.

But the problem now : how to block the spamming that their domain and IP
always changed when attack the server. Thanks

Rgds,
Suriyanto