[FW-1]

Here's what I got. I have a remote 4.1 firewall module running on a Nokia
IP120. This is currently being successfully managed by a 4.1 control station
running on a Sun. The outside interface of the IP120 is using NAT on its
outside interface. The NAT rules are being applied on another Nokia, an
IP530, which is also running 4.1 and being managed by the same 4.1 control
station.

I am trying to simply swicth control of the IP120 from the 4.1 control
station to the NG control station. All seems to be going fine until I
attempt loading the policy from the NG control station to the 4.1 IP120; I
receive this error using the -d option:

[17861@ngcontrolbox] fw_rdownloadx: cannot connect to hostname.256: No such
file or directory
Failed to Download Security Policy on hostname: Resource temporarily
unavailable

Any ideas? I have used the same steps and have successfully converted other
4.1 firewall modules from being controlled by a 4.1 control station over to
an NG control station. The 2 big differences between the succesful ones and
this IP12, is that (1) its running a VPN module and (2) outside interface is
being Natted.

Delaware