[FW-1] Follow-up questions - Re: [FW-1] Management Station not listening on tcp/257

I have been browsing around the 'Net and according to Phoneboy's
FireWall-1 FAQ, FW-1 4.1 processes should run as Administrator, NOT the
Local System Account...  Is this true, could this be the problem with the
log daemon dying every two hours because of file locks??  I am more of a
Unix guy than Windows so please excuse any ignorance of Windows systems
accounts...

Thanks in advance!!

shawn
pakkit at codepiranha dot org