Re: [FW-1] Check Point logs in the log viewer are 1 hour late

Thanks by my issue is that on the smart center, I also have installed
the Smart View Reporter and I guess, the HFA_312 hasn't been released
for the reporting module...

Is it possible to have the smart center + fw module in NG FP3 HFA_312
and the smart view reporter in NG FP3 HF2???